CIVIL SPECIAL SERVICES
The Special Services Division is responsible for many different areas in Civil Services and the Records Division. Deputies serve eviction notices, subpoenas, summons, and a variety of civil papers and executions for a fee.
- Eviction notices $30/A$50
- Writs of Execution $120
- All other Civil Process papers are $50 per person and per service return
- Petition to Seal Process
- Background Checks - Cash Only
- Sex Offender Registration (Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Pick up subpoenas and summons
- Records Division Services:
- Warrant Search or Request
- Copy of Reports Filed
- Accident Reports $4
- Personal Property Damage $2
- Petition to Seal $6
- Background Checks $5
- Arrest Report $2
We accept cashier check, cash, debit or credit cards.
Online credit/debit payments: AllPaid.com
Subject to service fee collected by AllPaid
Search for Sebastian and select the middle one a0003i Fines/Costs.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
The Records Division is responsible for entering and maintaining all of the warrants for the county. If you would like to know if you have a warrant or if someone you know may have a warrant visit http://warrants.sebastiancountyar.gov/agree.php. All the information you will need is the person's name and date of birth.