CIVIL SPECIAL SERVICES
The Special Services Division is responsible for many different areas in Civil Services and the Records Division. Deputies serve eviction notices, subpoenas, summons, and a variety of civil papers and executions for a fee.
- Eviction notices $30/A$50
- Writs of Execution $120
- All other Civil Process papers are $50 per person and per service return
- Petition to Seal Process
- Background Checks - Cash Only
- Sex Offender Registration (Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Pick up subpoenas and summons
- Records Division Services:
- Warrant Search or Request
- Copy of Reports Filed
- Accident Reports $4
- Personal Property Damage $2
- Petition to Seal $6
- Background Checks $5
- Arrest Report $2
We accept cashier check, cash, debit or credit cards.
Online credit/debit payments: GovPayNet
Subject to service fee collected by GovPayNet
NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
The Records Division is responsible for entering and maintaining all of the warrants for the county. If you would like to know if you have a warrant or if someone you know may have a warrant visit http://warrants.sebastiancountyar.gov/agree.php. All the information you will need is the person's name and date of birth.